Registration is in progress for spring semester courses at Lorain County Community College.
Spring semester courses begin on or after Tuesday, January 17. Courses are available in full semester, 10-week, 8-week or 5-week sessions.
If you are a new student you can apply for admission, take the placement test, complete the New Student Orientation, apply for financial aid and register for classes at an Express Registration Fair. (Please bring a state photo ID with you.)
Express Registration Fairs on the LCCC campus in Elyria will be held from:
- 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, January 11
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, January 14
Express Registration Fair will also be held at the LCCC Wellington Center from:
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday, January 11
Express Registration Fair will also be held at the Midpoint Campus Center from:
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 12
Current students can complete their registration for spring semester at http://www.lorainccc.edu/enroll, by phone at (440) 366-4067 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4032 or in person on the first floor of the LCCC Bass Library or at any of these LCCC learning centers:
• LCCC Wellington Center, 151 Commerce Drive, Wellington
• LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville
• LCCC Lorain Learning Center – inside City Center at 201 West Erie in downtown Lorain
• LCCC Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, 2600 Ashland Ave.
• Midpoint Campus Center, 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick.