There is still time to register for late-start fall semester classes at Lorain County Community College. Seats are available in courses that begin on September 26, October 17 and October 31.
Courses are available in a variety of subjects and many courses are offered online, making it easy to fit affordable education in to any schedule.
Register today for the best class selection.
A full list of late-start classes can be found at www.lorainccc.edu/latestart.
Registration may be completed over the phone by calling (440) 366-4067 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4032. Registration may also be completed in person at LCCC’s Enrollment Services office on the first floor of the Bass Library/Community Resource Center.
Registration may also be completed in person at any of the LCCC Learning Centers:
- LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville
- LCCC Wellington Center, 151 Commerce Drive, Wellington
- LCCC Lorain Learning Center, 201 W. Erie, Lorain
- LCCC Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, 2600 Ashland Ave., Lorain
- Midpoint Campus Center, 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick