Lorain County Community College will hold Express Registration Days to streamline the process for students enrolling in fall semester classes.
Express Registration Days will be held on campus:
- 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays through Aug. 17.
*New students are invited to attend a welcome, FAFSA Fast Start and campus tour. Check-in at the Enrollment Services desk at 9:30 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 13 and 20.
*New students are invited to attend a welcome, FAFSA Fast Start and campus tour. Check-in at Enrollment Services desk at 8:30 a.m.
Orientations will be held at 11 a.m. during each Express Registration Day.
Fall semester classes begin on August 22. Classes are filling up quickly so register today for the best course selection.
More than 100 degree and certificate programs are available including business, computer and IT, engineering and manufacturing, health care and nursing, science and mathematics, communications and more.
Express Registration Days streamline the registration process but you can apply and register any time online at www.lorainccc.edu, by phone at (440) 366-4067 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4032, at LCCC’s Enrollment Services office (first floor of the Bass Library) or at any of the LCCC Learning Centers.
LCCC’s Enrollment Services office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Mondays-Thursdays; and from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fridays.
You may also register at any of LCCC’s learning centers. They are located:
• LCCC Wellington Center, 151 Commerce Drive, Wellington
• LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville
• LCCC Lorain Learning Center at City Center, 201 West Erie, Lorain
• LCCC Community Learning Center at Lorain High School, opening fall 2016, 2600 Ashland Ave., Lorain
• Midpoint Campus Center, 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick
Express Registration Fairs will be held at the learning centers on:
- Community Learning Center at Lorain High School on Wednesday, Aug. 10, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wellington Learning Center on Tuesday Aug. 9 and Aug. 16 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 4, 11, 18 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Midpoint Campus Center on Tuesday, Aug. 9 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 11 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
You may be eligible for grant money or you can apply for student loans to help fund your education. LCCC is holding One-on-One Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Filing Completion Days every Tuesday and Wednesday through August 24. For more information about these sessions or for more information about financial aid, call the LCCC Financial Services Center at (440) 366-4034.