Registration is underway for spring semester courses at Lorain County Community College. Spring semester courses begin on or after Tuesday, January 19. Courses are offered in full semester, 10-week, 8-week or 5-week sessions.
More than 110 degree and certificate programs are available to meet the needs and interests of a large variety of students. Degree areas include business, computer and information technology, engineering and manufacturing, health care and nursing, science and mathematics, communications and more.
Courses are offered at convenient times to fit the busiest of schedules. Additionally, many courses are offered online.
Enroll today for the best course selection. Register online at www.lorainccc.edu or by phone at (440) 366-4067 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4032. Registration for spring semester may also be completed in person at any of the LCCC Learning Centers:
- LCCC Wellington Center, 151 Commerce Drive, Wellington
- LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville
- LCCC Lorain Learning Center – inside City Center at 201 West Erie in downtown Lorain
- Midpoint Campus Center, 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick
For those who want to earn a college degree but are unsure of what to study, LCCC offers a variety of free services to help students find their best path to a rewarding career. To help students sort through the choices, LCCC offers MyPlan, a free online career planning resource that assesses a student’s interest in a variety of fields. To check out MyPlan, visit www.lorainccc.edu/myplan.
Learn more about services and opportunities available at LCCC at an UP-Close campus visit. Explore campus with a tour guide and have the opportunity to talk with admissions and financial aid representatives during an UP-Close visit.
UP-Close visit days:
- Friday, October 30 at 10 a.m. in iLOFT 220
- Tuesday, November 3 at 2 p.m. in the Business Building room 203
- Friday, November 13 at 10 a.m. in iLOFT 217
- Tuesday, November 17 at 2 p.m. in the Business Building room 203
- Friday, December 4 at 10 a.m. in iLOFT 217
- Tuesday, December 8 at 2 p.m. in the Business Building room 203
To register for an UP-Close session, go to www.lorainccc.edu/visit or call (440) 366-4012.