The My One-Year Advantage program at LCCC can help adults who have completed a 900-hour technical training program at an adult career center like Lorain County JVS and an industry credential to earn 30 technical college credit hours for free.
These 30 technical college credits can then be applied to the associate of technical studies degree, which student can complete in as little as one year.
“Getting the associate of technical studies degree at LCCC can unlock the next level of a career and prepare graduates for promotions, salary raises, and more,” said Marcia Ballinger, Ph.D., provost and vice president for academic and learner services. “With our flexible online and on-location learning options, it’s easier to fit college into a busy schedule.”
Here are some benefits of participating in the My One-Year Advantage program:
- Get the technical college credits you’ve earned – free
- Increase your earning potential and career security with your
associate of technical studies degree
- Get financial aid, tutoring, a personal advisor and more to
help you succeed
- Finish your associate of technical studies degree quickly –
so you can start advancing your career in as little as one year
- Spend less, earn more with an LCCC degree
- Brookings Institute scores LCCC highest for Ohio
community colleges in earnings in value-added rankings
- Take our classes online or through your local technical
center – it’s flexible and easy
- Take your education even further by building on your
associate of technical studies degree for a bachelor of
technical studies degree through several Ohio universities.
For more information call (440) 366-1663 or visit www.lorainccc.edu/oneyear.