Students who are planning to graduate in spring can find out all they need to know about graduation in two upcoming Grad Fairs from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 24 and Wednesday, February 25 in the first floor “main street” area of the Bass Library/Community Resource Center. Registration for the fairs is not necessary.
Students will be able to:
- Get measured for caps and gowns
- Order personalized graduation announcements
- Order class rings
- Order graduation keepsakes
- Get Alumni Association information
- Find out about bachelor’s and master’s degrees through the University Partnership from UP representatives.
For more information, call the LCCC Bookstore at 440-366-4055 or visit www.lorainccc.edu/graduation.